Pokémon Sleep's next Good Sleep Day event will begin next week, on Sunday November 26th
Pokémon Sleep's fourth Good Sleep Day event will run from Sunday November 26th through to Tuesday November 28th. Good Sleep Day events are being held in Pokémon Sleep once every lunar month, starting the day before the full moon, and ending the day after. As usual, a Good Sleep Day Bundle will be available from the in-game shop alongside this event.
As reported earlier this month, average sleep durations of players during the most recent Good Sleep Day event were 8 minutes and 26 seconds longer than average compared to sleep recorded in the Pokémon Sleep app on other days, up from the 7 minutes and 4 seconds observed in the second Good Sleep Day event, but still down from the 11 minutes observed during the debut Good Sleep Day event.
Players will receive the following bonuses on the first and last days of the Good Sleep Day event:
These bonuses will be increased further for Monday November 27th, the day of the full moon, to:
- Drowsy Power x1.5
- Pokémon Sleep EXP x2
- Bonus Sleep Points +500
This marks a change from the previous Good Sleep Day events, which all gave a standard Drowsy Power Bonus of x2 on the day of the full moon. Starting from this event, those bonuses are now going to be dependant on the day of the week, as follows:
- Drowsy Power x4
- Pokémon Sleep EXP x3
- Bonus Sleep Points +1000
This change was presumably made to compensate for the fact that players are unlikely to have particularly high Drowsy Power to multiply earlier in the week, due to how player's sleep research compounds each day.
- Monday Full Moon: Drowsy Power x4
- Tuesday Full Moon: Drowsy Power x3
- Wednesday Full Moon: Drowsy Power x2.5
- Full Moons landing on any other day: Drowsy Power x2
Players should also note the following for this event:
- The daily rollover for each Good Sleep Day event is at 4:00am local time.
- Event bonuses for this event apply regardless of which site players conduct their sleep research in.
- Bonus Sleep points are only received for the first sleep session in a day.
- Event bonuses apply only for sleep tracking that begins within the event period, and do not apply to sleep tracking during the tutorial, or to sleep data tracked before the event, even if the player waits to review their sleep research after the event has started.
- Sleep data tracked during the event will receive event bonuses, regardless of if the player waits to review their sleep research until after the event has concluded.
- All Good Sleep Day bonuses stack multiplicatively with bonuses from other sources such as Incense items.
Good Sleep Day Bundle Vol. 4
A Good Sleep Day Bundle will be available in the in-game shop from Saturday November 25th at 2:00pm local time, at a price of 1,500 diamonds, offering the following selection of items:
This bundle will be available for purchase through to November 30th, at 1:59pm local time.
- Growth Incense x2
- Luck Incense x2
- Focus Incense x2
- Great Biscuit x9