Use code「HAD0UW0CATCH」to obtain Ash's Lucario in Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield
A limited-time distribution of Lucario was announced for Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield during the September 16th broadcast of Pokémon Journeys: The Series (Pocket Monsters) in Japan. This Lucario is based on the Lucario used by Ash Ketchum in the World Coronation Series. Players can redeem this Lucario using the code「HAD0UW0CATCH」. This code can only be redeemed until September 29th.
Pokémon: ルカリオ (Lucario)
Poké Ball: Poké Ball
Ability: Inner Focus
Ribbons: Classic Ribbon
Moves: Aura Sphere, Bullet Punch, Reversal, Steel Beam
How to receive the Lucario via Mystery Gift:
This distribution is the fifth and final of a series of distributions of Ash's Pokémon. Ash's Pikachu, wearing the same cap Ash has in Pokémon Journeys: The Series, was distributed via a separate distribution running between August 11th and September 8th, where codes were physically distributed at film screenings being held in Japan as part of the Summer Memories GET! 25 years of Pokémon Film Festival (夏の思い出、ゲットだぜ！25周年ポケモン映画祭).
- Launch Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield from the Nintendo Switch HOME Menu.
- Press the X button during gameplay to access the in-game menu.
- Select MYSTERY GIFT.
- Select Get a Mystery Gift.
- Select Get with Code/Password.
- Enter code 「HAD0UW0CATCH」 and select OK.
- Select サトシ's Lucario Gift.
- Be sure to save your game after receiving your gift.