Participating retailers in North America and across the Asia-Pacific to distribute free codes for Shiny Eternatus in Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield
Players of Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield will be able to redeem Shiny Eternatus in-game using codes that will be distributed starting from the end of this week at several retailers in North America and across the Asia-Pacific region. The code cards will be distributed from September 16th to November 17th in Malaysia, Singapore and The Philippines, while they will be distributed from September 18th to October 1st in the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. No purchase will be required for players to receive these code cards, however supplies are limited and will only be available while stocks last. Each person can only receive one code card, and each code can only be used once. No date has yet been given for when these codes will expire after the distribution concludes.
As of writing, this distribution has been confirmed for the following stores and countries:
Name: Eternatus (Shiny)
- Australia: EB Games
- Canada: GameStop
- Malaysia: Selected retailers, including Gamer's Hideout, Impulse Gaming, M4G, and Mission World stores. Click here for a full list.
- New Zealand: EB Games
- Singapore: Selected retailers, including BEST Denki, Challenger, Courts, Gain City, Harvey Norman, Popular, and TOG stores, as well as the Pokémon Center Singapore. Click here for a full list.
- The Philippines: Selected retailers, including DataBlitz, Gameline, GameXtreme, ITECH, SM Department Store, Toy Kingdom, and Toys 'R' Us stores. Click here for a full list.
- United States: GameStop
Moves: Dynamax Cannon, Eternabeam, Sludge Bomb, and Flamethrower
Players can claim their in-game gift by following these steps:
- Launch your Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield
- Select Mystery Gift on the X menu.
- Select Get a Mystery Gift.
- Select Get with Code/Password
- Enter your code and select OK.
- Watch as the gift arrives in your game.
- Be sure to save your game.