Team Skull Crash Course Story Event Returns to Pokémon Masters EX until February 2nd
Fans of Team Skull and their leader Guzma are in for a treat in Pokémon Masters EX this month with the return of the Team Skull Crash Course Story Event, which will be running until February 2nd at 9:59 p.m (PST).
Story Event: Team Skull Crash Course
This story event, which originally ran back in March 2020 features the sync pairs of Guzma & Golisopod, and Plumeria & Salazzle. The event focuses on Guzma's arrival on Pasio, and him training Liza on how to better battle. Players will earn Event Voucher F items for completing stages within the event, which can be exchanged for a variety of in-game rewards. pecial badges and other in-game rewards, including but not limited to 5★-Guaranteed Scout Tickets, Skip Tickets and Sync Orbs, can also be earned from battle completion rewards and from completing missions. Players who participated in the original event can still take part, and claim all of the rewards for a second time.
As usual for events of this type, players will have an increased chance of receiving bonus rewards if they take on event battles using teams that feature specific sync pairs. The more of these sync pairs that players place in their lineup, the greater the bonus received. The applicable Sync Pairs and reward rates are as follows:
These bonuses stack additively, so having a team consisting of a Main Character & Pikachu, Liza & Lunatone, and Guzma & Golisopod would grant a combined +120% (x2.2) rewards.
- Main Character & Pikachu, Main Character & Torchic: + 20% (1.2) bonus items
- Liza & Lunatone: +40% (x1.4) bonus items
- Guzma & Golisopod, Plumeria & Salazzle: +60% (x1.6) bonus items
Players should also note the following when playing this event:
- To participate, players must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those players can actually obtain.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- Remaining Event Voucher F items will be automatically converted to coins at the end of this event, with 10 coins per remaining item being delivered to players in their Present Boxes.