Pokémon Go Beyond Features Announced For Pokémon GO
Pokémon Go has announced that on Monday May 30th The Game will bring new features that will bring the game beyond its current state. This will bring a new Level Cap of Level 50, In Game seasons, Kalos Pokémon,, and a new event called 12 days of friendship.
12 Days of Friendship Event
Level 40 Trainers, get ready for a whole new challenge!
Trainers with experience Past level 40 will benefit from new levels and the following bonuses
The leveling system is said to go through an Overhaul Starting in Australia and will receive a refocus in in game activities such as catching Pokémon, egg hatching, Raids, Buddy events, Research, and as well gifts.
- Level 41: Submit your catching skills to a test of endurance! You’ll be expected to catch a high number of Pokémon in a single day, along with other tasks, in order to reach level 41.
- Level 42: From evolving Eevee into each of its available Evolutions, to using certain Evolution items on specific Pokémon, reaching level 42 will test your knowledge of Pokémon Evolutions.
- Level 43: Show us your mastery of Gym battles and Raid Battles! You’ll also need to have earned a certain number of pPlatinum medals before you can advance to level 43. You might find yourself with a surprise avatar item at the end, too!
- Level 44: Battling other Trainers has been a fundamental aspect of the Pokémon RPGs since the beginning, but it’s still relatively new to Pokémon GO. Have you been developing your skills in battle? You’ll have to if you want to reach level 44!
- Level 45: You’ve battled in Gyms, raids, and the GO Battle League, but to reach level 45 you’ll need to focus your efforts on taking down those pesky Team GO Rocket villains! You might find yourself with a surprise avatar item at the end, too!
- Level 46: Get ready to explore, intrepid Trainers! To reach level 46, you’ll need to complete a number of Field Research tasks, hatch a certain number of Eggs, and document your daily adventures using GO Snapshot!
- Level 47: You may think you’ve mastered the art of battling in raids, but the requirements to reach level 47 will really test your mettle! For example, one challenge will require you to win raids with teams that meet certain qualifications—and that’s just the beginning!
- Level 48: The requirements to reach level 48 are focused on one of the most important things in all of Pokémon GO: your friendship with your Buddy Pokémon! From kilometers walked to the number of Souvenirs you’ve collected, reaching level 48 will require you and your buddy to be laser-focused on developing your friendship with one another. You might find yourself with a surprise avatar item at the end, too!
- Level 49: If there’s one thing that matches the importance of your friendship with your Buddy Pokémon, it’s your friendships with other Trainers. The people we meet on our Pokémon journeys bring so much to our lives, and cultivating those friendships is key to becoming an amazing Pokémon Trainer. Reach level 49 by sending Gifts, acquiring Lucky Pokémon through trades, and more.
- Level 50: This is it! The home stretch! To reach the highest available level in Pokémon GO, you must master all aspects of the game. Some examples include making Excellent Throws, catching Legendary Pokémon, and defeating Team GO Rocket Leaders with Pokémon under 1,500 CP, so you can tell this will be the ultimate test of whether you’re ready to stand among the most accomplished Trainers in Pokémon GO. And, of course, you might also find yourself with a surprise avatar item at the end!
Pokémon originally discovered in the Kalos region are coming!
Pokémon from Kalos will be appearing in game including the Chespin, Froakie, and Fenneking line, as well as The Fletchling line, and many others. Full list below.
Celebrate the arrival of new Pokémon with a special event!
- Klefki (Please note that Klefki will be appearing only in France.)
From Wednesday, December 2, 2020, at 10:00 a.m. to Tuesday December 8, 2020, at 10:00 p.m. local time, Pokémon originally from Kalos will be appearing in game.
A mysterious Raid Egg?
The game promises a mysterious new Pokémon hatching from five star raids
Date + Time
Wednesday, November 18, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. to Monday, November 30, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. PST (GMT −8)
- Different Pokémon will be appearing more often in the wild, from hatching eggs, and raids in game.
- Based on what hemisphere you’re in, you can find different Pokémon appearing in the wild each Season. For example, in the first Season, Pokémon related to winter will be appear and based on other seasons and regions other Pokémon will appear based on that regions season
- In addition, different forms of Deerling will also be based on seasons in game
- In-game events will be released and will correspond with the season.
- Seasons will be updated on a regular basis.
Mega changes are coming
With each new Season, Trainers can also expect to see updates to Mega-Evolved Pokémon.
- Different New Mega-Evolved Pokémon will be appearing in raids each Season!
- Certain Mega-Evolved Pokémon will have limited periods where they will have increased total CP and Trainers will have more opportunities to use these Mega-Evolved Pokémon.
In addition, you’ll earn twice the XP from catching Pokémon from Wednesday, November 18, 2020, to December 31st 2020
- Friendship levels will increase faster than normal through opening Gifts, trading Pokémon, or battling together in raids, Gyms, or Trainer Battles!
- Receive an attack boost when you battle in raids with friends. Be sure to pick up a Remote Raid Pass in the shop to raid with friends no matter where you are!
- You’ll earn increased XP from completing raids.
- You can open more Gifts each day.